Our Inspection Process
- Verify units are properly installed and mounting is secure
- Tighten and adjust any loose emergency lighting fixtures to direct toward points of egress.
- Verify location and quantity of lighting for occupancy
- Load test batteries and verify proper charging voltage
- Inspect bulbs
- Test system under simulated power outage using built-in test switches
Should any issues arise during inspection and testing, United Life Safety Systems can provide reliable emergency lighting or signage repair or replacement. Our preventative maintenance plans provide inspection of your equipment to identify and correct potential problems before a crisis occurs. United Life Safety Systems always recommends a brief functional (button) test on-site by facility personnel on a monthly basis to help maintain and ensure a safe and complaint lighting system.
United Life Safety Systems partners with manufacturers to provide emergency lighting, batteries, and exit sign products that meet or exceed all commercial, industrial and government safety code standards. We install various models including incandescent, halogen, LED, dual head, photo luminescent, exit sign/emergency light combination units, and wet location models.
Contact United today with any emergency lighting or signage needs.